Thursday, May 7, 2009

How do I start my modeling career?

I'm 19 and I've been wasting away waiting for someone to discover me. Now I'm getting pretty serious about wanting to be a swimsuit model. Especially for something like PacSun or Skin Industries advertisements. What should I do? Who should I go to?

How do I start my modeling career?
I'm a modeiling agent and I could help you with your career, first off make a profolio with some example photos (need to be profesh done) Then send it to comanys or hire an agent (like me). Your a pretty girl, Fav baby.
Reply:The modeling industry is located in New York City, you have to move to NYC, if you are serious about modeling, one of your parents will have to move with you.





I am from Houston, and will check out the guy claiming to be a Talent Agent.





I know the Talent Agents in Houston and am represented by one of them!





Houston, Gal, born and bred!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive