Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm looking for a job! I have a NJ Cosmetology License.?

Hi! I've had my New Jersey Cosmetology License since 1998 and I just finished up school for Cosmetology Teacher, but I really would love a job as a Sales Rep/Educator for a Cosmetology company. I've sent my Resume and Cover letter to tons of companies but no hits yet. Does anyone here on yahoo work for a brand name in the beauty industry? I would love to be apart of a company that is fun, fresh, and cutting edge. Can anyone give me suggestions? 'Sigh' a hairstylist work is never done. Will I ever find my dream job? Thanks so much for listening to me. Oh and I have tons of work experince in the industy too. I've worked as a Hairstylist, nail tech, Skin therapist, and I have certs for Massage therapy. I'd make a great asset to a company if they would just give me a chance.

I'm looking for a job! I have a NJ Cosmetology License.?
I'll let you wax my ars!! LOL
Reply:YES! Take your skills to work for YOU not for someone else. My home based business is partnered with Nicole Miller - NY fashion designer! We have a lucrative compensation plan that goes above and beyond your expectations to help YOU be your own boss. My website is www.mommywithmoney.com - fill out the "Get More Info" form and I'll be in touch!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive