Saturday, April 24, 2010

Gallbladder Problems or something else? How do I counteract too much calcium in my diet?? Magnesium?

I have been experiencing gallstone like symptoms for 1.5 yrs now. I thought I was going to die the first time I had one. Immediately, the 1st thing the doctors wanted to do when I had pain in my midsection was call it acid-reflux and gave me antacid. When that didn't work, they quickly switched to gallstones and said I had to have it removed immediately before it damaged my pancreas. They said to avoid fatty foods in the meantime. While I am thinking it over I ran into many MANY people who had problems/pain/cancer in less than 5 years after the operation, so I held off and tried to change my diet - with much success! With I still can't eat non-fatty foods like lettuce, nuts, skin of an apple, etc.....I can easily digest items like cheese pizza, ice cream, and cheese quesedillas. It doesn't make any sense. Personally, I think the food industry putting CALCIUM in our food is causing so many people to have this problem (I'm 30 and male). How does one counteract too much calcium??

Gallbladder Problems or something else? How do I counteract too much calcium in my diet?? Magnesium?
Just go have your gallbladder removed it is the best thing i ever had done and the easiest surgery i had done. i felt sooo much better. you need to stay off caffeine, did they warn you about that? you might also have gone into pancreatitis. go have your blood sugar tested. take care of yourself.
Reply:2 days before the surgery, I called it off. It's a good thing too. I'm completely better now. If anyone reads this, DO NOT HAVE YOUR GALLBLADDER REMOVED UNLESS YOU ARE DYING. Many many people did and now have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). There is no cure for IBS. Report It



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive